Getting the butt of your dreams might seem difficult or even impossible to do. Some opt for surgical procedures to get the Brazilian Butt Lift done, and some people do other things.
This post is all about the Brazilian butt lift workout to get you a lifted and toned butt. The exciting thing about these butt lift workouts that you can get it done in your home. Yay!
These exercises are specifically for the glutes in that it targets the glutes such that it tones, lifts, and firms it. To get the most of these exercises, you can either choose to use ankle weights, dumbbells, or a resistance band.
These are home-workout gears you will always use, and they help to increase the size of the muscles.
Brazilian Butt Lift Workout To Lift, Firm And Tone Your Bum
1. Bulgarian Split Squat
- Place a box behind you and put your right foot on it.
- Bend your knees until it is in a parallel position to the floor.
- Return to the starting position while you repeat for 30 seconds.
- Switch to the other side and repeat the process.
- Do 2 or 3 sets of 10 to 12 repetitions on each side.
Note: Breathe in as you lunge and ensure your knees do not go past your toes.
2. Brazilian Butt Lift Squat with Kick-Back
- Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart with your arms by your sides.
- Sit back into a squat position while keeping your weight on your heels.
- Lift your right leg straight up behind you and keep your hips pointing forward while stretching out your arms.
- Return to the start position and switch sides.
Related: How to Get Bigger Boobs Naturally
3. Brazilian Butt Lift Lateral Sliding Squat with Towel
- Stand with your feet together and ensure your toes are pointed forward.
- Place your arms by your sides and your right foot on a small folded towel.
- Shift your weight to the left leg and bend the left knee 45 to 90 degrees while sliding your right leg to the side as far as you can.
- Gently and slowly pull your right leg back to the start position while you straighten the left leg.
- Repeat this exercise for 30 seconds before you switch sides.
4. Wall Bridge
- Lie on your back with your arms by your sides.
- Place the soles of your feet on a wall, your feet hip-width apart and knees bent.
- Keep your legs at a 90-degree angle and ensure your thighs are perpendicular to the floor.
- Raise your hips as high as you can and squeeze your glutes when you get to the top.
- Return to the starting position and repeat until the sets are complete.
- Do 2 sets of 10 repetitions or 3 sets of 16 repetitions.
Note: You can switch to the modified versions of this exercise, depending on how much you want to challenge your muscles.
5. Donkey Kicks
- Get on your hands and knees and keep your core tight and your back straight all through this exercise.
- Raise one leg and keep the kee at 90 degrees.
- Push the leg high as you can into the air and lower back down.
- Repeat 12 reps and switch to the other leg.
- Do 4 sets of 12 reps.
6. Adductor Squats With A Dumbell
- Keeping your back straight and your arms locked with the dumbbell in the middle, get in a squat position.
- Lower your body into a squat and hold that pose for some seconds.
- Rise to the starting position and do 12 reps of this exercise.
7. Brazilian Butt Lift Touchdown
- Get in a squat position and squat down until your knees are bent at 90 degrees.
- Push your left leg back into a deep reverse lunge and place your right hand outside of your right thigh, and touching the floor.
- Lift your left hand and place it in front of your face with your palm facing out.
- Get back to the starting position and repeat while changing sides.
8. Glute Bridges
- Lie on your back with your feet flat on the floor and your knees bent.
- Place the weight (if using any) on your pelvis and keep your core tight.
- Raise your hips off the floor and thrust them as high as you can, squeezing your butt when you get to the top.
- Keep your shoulders on the ground and lower your hips back to the ground. Do not let your hip or butt touch the floor.
- Perform a set of 12 reps.
9. Curtsy Lunge
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and keep your weight on one foot.
- Take a big step back with your other leg and cross it behind your left leg.
- Bend your knees and lower your body straight down until your front thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Keep your core tight and maintain your knees at 90 degrees.
- Get back into the starting position and do this exercise for the other leg.
- Do 4 sets of 12 reps per leg.
Note: To avoid injury, keep your knee over your ankle and make sure your toes are pointed out straight.
10. Lunge And Press
- Place a weight or a kettlebell to your right side with feet shoulder-width apart and abs on.
- To get in a lunge position, take a long step forward with your thighs at a degree of 90- parallel to your floor.
- Make sure your knee does not get past your toe.
- Now press the weight or kettlebell above your shoulder in a controlled movement and breathe out while you do this.
- Return the weight to your hips and step back with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Switch sides and repeat the process.
11. Romanian Deadlift
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Push your hips back and lower the dumbbell while keeping your legs straight or slightly bent.
- Push yourself up to the starting position and repeat the process
- If you are using heavyweight, do sets of 6 to 8 reps ad if using lighter dumbbells, do 2 sets of 12 reps.
- Ensure that you squeeze your glutes at the end of each rep.
Note: While doing this exercise, make sure to keep your chest open and your shoulders back. Maintain a straight back and arm at all times.
There you have it! Eight amazing and effective exercises for lifting and toning your butt fast. If this article to end your search for some butt lift workout, kindly comment below.
You can also share and recommend the post to friends and relatives.